Down In A Gulp
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Trash Tossing Drivers

Don't you just despise people who throw trash out of their car. I get very annoyed and if I were to drive a Steel reinforced car, I would just crash that idiot. I mean like we are supposed to be a very moralized society. Doesn't Moral teach you not to toss trash everywhere? ( Jangan membuang sampah di merata-rata tempat) That goes to show we have lousy teachers, period.

I believe these offenders are most likely from the outskirts of the city like Pulau Ketam, Pulau Carey or some Kampung for that matter. You can do that in your kampung but not in the city. Imagine a hot chick strutting by the road side and all of a sudden she was slapped by a styrofoam box of left over rojak! Poor chick just lost her dignity.

Well, what to do but to relegate them to a piece of booger. Fine would not help. I know what will traumatize them to a point they will develop a phobia of throwing trash out of the car.

The moment the offender tosses the trash, immediately slap a used sanitary pad on their windscreen. Or better still, aim to throw into their car. If teachers can't teach them, I think sanitary pad is a much more effective lesson and will be remembered for life! Yes, you will not forget the day when someone throws a used pad at you.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 8:36 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At March 29, 2007 at 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've had my fair share of road rage and I wish the same way as you did, having a steel car.

    I can tolerate the cigarette butt throwing because it's very tiny but not those trash that you mention.

    The thing that ticks me off is when people saw me coming and it's my right-of-way, they go ahead anyway and make a turn, cut right in front me and I had to brake my car just to slow down for them bastards. Then they act like nothing ever happened and drive like 20mph where the speed limit is about 35-40mph.

    Traffic congestions is partly caused by these stupid inconsiderate morons, one drives 30mph on one lane and the other 25mph on the other lane, so there's basically no way you can pass them over. Ok, senior citizens aside, most 'properly functioning' adults should be aware of the surrounding while they're driving, especially during rush hours.

    Usually I'd cut over the person who cut in front of me in a pretty rude way, or better yet, drive slower than them and see how they enjoy it. Don't mean to be mean and rude, but that's the only way ppl learn their lesson. I don't like to honk unless I really had to because I believe action speaks louder than sound. Of course, I've had a couple rude drivers that won't let me pass them over so then it all boils down to your car's ability and your skills.

    Sorry about the long comment but I felt I just had to share it with you hahah... hope that's okay with ya.

    Interesting story though. :)

    Ongzilla

     
  • At March 29, 2007 at 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well! Throwing trash not only happened on the road but other places as well. For example, flying thrash at apartment area; land mine thrash spreads around post-event area; and so on. Malaysia BOLEH! Goal 2020... My ass...

     
  • At March 30, 2007 at 3:42 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Ongzilla: wow that's a very long comment. Longest I've seen in any blog..hahaa..you're always welcome to leave comments. Free speech.Well, Msian drivers are slightly better, have to give credit to some.

    Cheng Yik: With Mahathir 2020 was visible, but now..aih..cannot see beyond the horizon la.

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 1:20 AM, Blogger Xavy-licious said…

    I admit, I am one of those cigarette bud throwers but I try not to throw little things which are non-biodegradeable (shit, long time never learn chemistry, i forgot how to spell that damned word!). That explains why my handbag is always full of thrash (if you notice la). But since starting today, I have finally come up with a revelation that smoking kills (FINALLY!). So I guess, u won't see me throwing buds out d window. I hope I can get through this phase! I really want to quit. But I won't quit drinking just YET! I think my liver is a survivor. haha!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER