Down In A Gulp
Monday, March 19, 2007
Wedding streak begins!
Here comes the bride,
All dress in white,
Here comes the bride with the big back side!

I was taught to sing this song when I was young. So, this little rhyme have always been in my head ever since. Ask me and I'll sing you more cheeky songs I've picked up during my childhood :)
Sigh, the beginning of a wedding streak. Yes, I know I'm old when all the people around me start getting married. Geee, why can't you guys just wait for a little while. I mean you've got your entire life to be stuck with each other , why start so early? Enjoy singledom! Anyways, whatever that makes you happy.

Li Bing and Len's wedding was a very pleasant and an entertaining one.(No ,Li Bing no big back side, in fact it's purrrfect!) Something different from most weddings that I have been to. Love her dresses and absolutely love her photos. Look at their website and you will know that her dream wedding came true.

Anywayzz, what is a wedding without photos and what is a wedding without reunion.

Westin, a luxurious venue to have a wedding. Even their chocolate gift box looks like a watch casing! I was deceived indeed.

Mysterious photo of Garren and Y E. Testing out the Color Accent feature of my Ixus 850IS

Samurai Sword Master Jickina and Yew Choong.

See Tau Kar Aik and See Tau Por Carol. Need security for your systems? Look for them.

Go Cyclones!

And there's the after party!

The girls on the dance floor of Velvet

I just took notice of someone peculiar in this picture.See the guy in white shirt at the back with his fists in boxing pose? Well, he is actually dancing! Yea man, remember my Happening Nerd post? There it is, a happening nerd and how do they dance? With their hands clenched, arms curled and constantly moving in a circular motion in no accordance to the rhythm. HAHA! You must think that I was one of those bullies picking on nerdy kids in school, pushing them around and hanging their bras on tree tops.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:33 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 20, 2007 at 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wooi... Where is your married friend who has perfect butt? I cann't find in your posted photos. Hehe... Anyway... The chief of concierge is my ex-classmate. Therefore... Need any room booking arrangement? Keke...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER