Down In A Gulp
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Stuff people do in cars
And so, I was stuck in a jam one day. The only way to entertain myself is by singing along to the the radio. Then I realize that I could do people watching as well, just like what I do in clubs! City folks just can't idle. So, here are my observations of the stuff people do in their cars when they are stuck in a jam.

1) Olfactory Clearing
I tell you, this is rampant. I think it is a primal instinct to dig the nose and feel good about yourself. I once saw this guy slowly putting his index finger into his nose and trying to reach the crevices like he is battling with his own nose. Finally pulling his finger out, he rolls the 'excrement' with his fingertips , putting close to his nose and finally I can't see where it went. I suppose it was being flicked into his car. Ewwwww. There was not only one but a few drivers actually doing it. Harlo, your windows are not fully tinted and I can see you!

2) Pore Clearing
What the heck, pore clearing huh. Stuck in a jam again one fine morning. So as usual, I was looking everywhere and something caught my eye in my rear view mirror. A guy with a face like a Famous Amos cookie was kinda scratching a part of his face with his finger tips. After the scratching, he was pinching his face particularly his cheeks. And to my horror, he kinda rolled the 'excrement' with his finger tips before finally putting it close to his nostrils. Ewwwwww.
I guess that's the satisfaction he gets from clearing that bugger out of the pore and then smell the sweet scent of victory.

3) Scalp Cleansing
In other words, profuse scratching of the head. I am thinking that this guy has a severe case of dandruff and he was constantly scratching parts of his scalp. And again, the hands will automatically pass by the nostrils before clearing the dead cells under the nails. Sweet scent of satisfaction I suppose.

4) Scrotum Relieve
No no, I have yet to come across anyone who clears the liquid stored in their scrotum while stuck in a jam. I sure hope I don't have to witness anything like that in KL. My car is reasonably high compared to a wira, what more a lowered wira. Oblivious to the fact that people in an MPV or mini MPV can actually see most of the lower part of his body, this bugger was actually rubbing or scratching his, well, ding dongs! Aiyo, people in a bus can see you clearly la! Must be the excessive pubes causing the itch.

Never knew that getting stuck in a jam can be quite exciting at the same time disgusting. I don't dare to take pics because I might just get bashed up in the middle of the highway. So the next time you are stuck in a jam, try noticing if people really do whatever they can to relieve themselves. I tell you, city folks can't live without multi tasking.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:40 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER