Down In A Gulp
Friday, March 2, 2007
Weight Gain....How?
Yes, I'm asking how to gain weight? I've not been losing weight technically ( on the scale) but somehow I look like I've lost quite a fair bit. I know that for a fact because the jeans that I used to wear in US are all loose. My face has no meat at all. I've lost fats in all essential areas.I am dangerously thin. Aiyo.....how la like that.

Ok, ever since I embarked on the corporate world, I became dangerously thin. Ok, well I do cardio like 3 times a week as well which contributes to the fat loss as well.

This is how I used to look like back in US.

Yes my life in Ames was most of the time with Yu May. Guy in the middle is Big Daddy (Big Pun). See I actually had some meat! My face was meaty!
Yea I was so much bigger. I ate like a guy. Always trying to equal the amount of rice that my male housemates have. I intimidate guys in my work place. I used handle a lot of the guy's jobs ie: lifting a tub full of silverware.

The Charlie's Angels in Ames. HAhaha, I can't believe it I was actually fat. For once in my life I was fat!

And now after working for 2 yrs.....

Face became like a foot long Subway sandwich.

Gah!!!! Even skinnier! How man, I look like I bought an oversized pair of jeans. But in fact when I bought it in US, it fits perfectly.

So please tell me how do I gain back some weight. The least I want to is to fit into all my jeans perfectly. I've been trying to eat rice even for lunch but it is not helping. Snacking on New Year cookies also didn't help. Don't tell me to stop dancing cause I just can't forgo that.
Dim gai!! I don't wanna look old that fast.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 10:59 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At March 4, 2007 at 3:06 PM, Blogger Gary said…

    i dont see the difference from the picture.

     
  • At March 4, 2007 at 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ... I think one of the ways is changing your exercise way. You should go for some slow paced exercises. Yoga is a good example. Another way is giving yourself some light and simple private times instead of making your life so busy. For example... Instead of go for clubbing, you can do some casual readings at your own sweet room. Hope these can help. Cheers! :)

     
  • At March 5, 2007 at 3:13 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Yoga too slow man. Can fall asleep.
    How else ar, take supper every night?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER