Down In A Gulp
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Awesome dong dong chiang 1
Couldn't log in the past few days for some stupid reason. Anyway problem fixed by resetting my router, yahoo! This Dong Dong Chiang was great. I learnt how to play 'ngau' or cow. Still quite slow at it sometimes. Brain lags a little when looking for combinations. But not too bad, at least I wasn't on a losing streak. Its just like the stock market, know when to pull out. Never looked forward towards gambling sessions..ahahah. Ok, was bored yesterday and decided to head to Mid Valley assuming that most people will be still on their dong dong chiang holidays.
But NO! I think everyone thinks the same as I do. Half the village is in Mid Valley. Here's the one improvement in Mid Valley though, they have expanded their parking lot to the J section. Its good so that I won't have to take my baseball bat out to claim for parking rights. Oh well, I did that a couple of times without the bat of course. Yea, got into trouble once with an ah lian too..haha! But she was just too inferior for me to argue over petty issues.
Anywayzzz, Mid Valley always come up with the best festive deco. I don't know but I think there should be some award given to the malls for the best festive deco. Everyone seems to be fighting for the non existent throne. I bet the deco at Curve are ALMOST but not as good as Mid Valley's.
This is the basis of their deco. Sakura or Cherry Blossom fans. Looks kinda pretty.

Sakura or Cherry Blossom fans up close.

I just lost my shopping groove. More into my gambling and Mambo Jambo groove. After 3 hours of following my mum around, my bro and I were dead tired and bored.
Staring into the empty space is the initial sign of the Yawn disease

Eyes starts watering, nostrils starts to flare

Kaboom! Contagious.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 5:49 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At February 21, 2007 at 7:07 PM, Blogger *yumayz* said…

    welkum back to the blog world.haha.. have been bored to death..nothing to read. hehe.. last option is thestar.com.my..ahhaa.. with pictures too.. curse that router of urs..ala wei..poor bro la..u go torture him with camera some more..haha..

     
  • At February 22, 2007 at 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Akaka... Your brother is going to kill you by posting his ugly moments here. Anyway... Like what you said... Mid Valley has the best deco in town. I fully agree with you with my hands and legs. Cann't wait for its second phase.

     
  • At February 22, 2007 at 5:22 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    hahah..ya man...Mid Valley's deco always amazes me. I have yet to checkout The Curve. I think it shouldn't be too bad as well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER