Down In A Gulp
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
APIIT Female Student commiting 'crime'
And so, I was driving my big green apple along Technology Park when a girl waiting by the street side caught me eye. Yea, she's gotta be a hot girl with long flowing hair, hot body even with plain white tee and jeans. But no!!! I couldn't see her face cause it was buried somewhere in her arm. And guess what she was doing...to my horror and disgust, she was intensely digging her armpit for maybe an ingrown hair! I mean like digging your armpit in front of APIIT!? She was practically raising her left arm high in the air, and right hand picking the armpit,and her face was buried in the armpit. Is that what APIIT teaches you, do whatever that pleases you and not care about the rest of the world? If I had a camera, I would just drive up to her and steal a shot and drive off laughing hysterically.
I went OMG for half a kilometer. Still can't shake that image off my head.
posted by DaphStar* @ 7:18 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER