Down In A Gulp
Sunday, January 7, 2007
The Velvet Experience
This is my first clubbing posting. I don't normally rave about clubbing experiences unless it is super awesome and this time around Velvet on Saturday night with all my good buddies was over flowing with Awesomeness. Alicia's family was there, Yu May's Family was there, Kiat Ee, all my colleagues (meaning all the Account Managers cos we are the only happening bunch in Cordoda). And, I managed to bump into a couple of old friends that I knew did not recognize me but sorta guess it is me.
You know, idiot people like that who will just keep guessing is it her is it not her for the entire night and not try to actually ask.
Me being a little bolder after drinks went up to them thanks to my colleague who knows them and they actually did not recognize me but after introducing myself, the realization hit them like a coconut slamming into their head.

Anywayzz clubbing is always fun with the right company. Anything can be fun with the right company for that matter.
It was my first time to down from a bottle. That's not my forte and it gave me quite a kick!This is really downing a gulp at a divine level.
Somehow the DJ in Velvet spins the best music in town. A mixture of latest R&B and old school hip hop ( I like!).
As usual, I was singing to every song. Somehow, I don't know how but I just know the lyrics to every song.

Some pics of the eventful night. Friends are fun, guys who pick you up at club are just losers.

Kitty and Yu May , both whom are my ex housemates at ISU. Kitty was blinded by the chicks at the dance floor. Too hot for him.

Yu May's bro and Kitty recovering from his temporal blindness. Never buy a Sony Cybershot. Bad focusing.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 3:37 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At January 9, 2007 at 12:32 AM, Blogger Xavy-licious said…

    Ok, that night, I was late and only to find that you were already half way "there"..so was everyone else. hahahahaha. All I remembered was you screaming "Down! Down!"

     
  • At January 9, 2007 at 1:55 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    aiyer..you never seen me drunk before right...haha..that's cos I am GREAT! That night was high and happy. Yea..I was downing water all the way.

     
  • At January 10, 2007 at 12:19 PM, Blogger *yumayz* said…

    it was a great night. thanks. best experience of clubbing. u made a difference.and the music kicked ass. love it. wish to be down there this weekend partying with u again. velvet...i cannot look at glo the same again..

     
  • At January 11, 2007 at 2:40 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Ya man, haven't had so much fun clubbing in such a long time. Can't remember when was the last time. GLO is a separate issue altogether.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER