Down In A Gulp
Friday, December 22, 2006
Shenanigans in Penang



Yes, this trip compelled me to start a damn blog. It's about time to start one. Feel like sharing my entire life with the world...NOT!....but sometimes its easier to announce what has been going on in my life instead of people having to ask 'wassup' 'how are you' 'Jagshemash!' 'what you been up to'.

Okies...me soooo excited to write about my vacation in Penang. Yea, when I told people I am taking a weeks off to go to Penang for my holidays, everyone just gave me that WTF stare and turned away. Well, if you threw me to a beautiful beach with a bunch of boring people, I won't actually call it a vacation, more like isolation, meditation, new age dancing ( boring...weird). But Penang, because Yu May is there! My crazy housemate at ISU, my sister who shares my ups and downs, my yum char buddy, clubbing buddy, clowning buddy, makeup buddy.....list goes on. Yea, the party wizard!

Yea, we were out of the house at the point of sunrise, and back home wayyyy after sunset, even just before sunrise again! Oh yeah, all the talking needs stamina and stamina we have. It's like a talk-a-thon the entire trip. Mouth exercise to the fullest besides the eating. But we have small stomachs so the only thing we indulged in is the appetizing asam laksa and not forgetting my awesome Muar Chee. It's the award-winning Muar Chee in Gurney Drive. Oh and she took me to the award-winning chendol at Penang Road. The back lane was disgusting but food was satisfying.

Anywayz, food wasn't really the highlight of the trip. The people and places we went to were the highlight! Oh man, the variety of people we met ranged from Char Kuey Teow store owner to an Ah Long (in corporate talk we call it Credit Controller) . Yes, we met a group of bikers (high-class Mat Rempits we call them to piss them off) , Developer uncles, Heart surgeon, Char kuey teow owner, pub owner, ah long, Ghee Hiang Director, an explicit cheapskate Tau Sa Pia- nipple showing China Girl. I think the only people we have not met are the beggars and undertakers.

Yes, I like meeting new people and that is what my job allows me to do. How interesting. Oh another highlight was Club GLO! Yes, explicit....but NAIICCEE! Was a bit disappointed though, didn't get to see the lala muis clad only in their push-up bras. Anywayzzzz, drinking was fun ( as always). Learnt a trick from my boss, it's called the Down-Entire-Glass-In-A-Gulp skill. Yea, wanted to show off some Klang-power to the Penang guys and I succeeded. The loser had to down another glass again.

This was what I wanted to see but NOOOO......nothing close to that. Or else I would be laughing my tits off.





Nice trip and looking forward to go back there again and next time around, I must see the GLO girls in full force! Thanks a lot Yu May for making this such a meaningful trip.


Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 2:50 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At December 22, 2006 at 6:28 AM, Blogger *yumayz* said…

    thanks for posting my ugly pics. hehe..*winkz*..well i will deal with that because i really looked like that last time. haha. glad u had a great trip!!..the hot mama was hot okay...ya we always never around when crazy stuff happens. hey we really should have that tao sa pia girl in our blog la..i am sure the counter will grow wild..ehhee.. i am the first to comment ur blog!!

     
  • At December 22, 2006 at 2:24 PM, Blogger teng said…

    hey hey! welcome to blogger world, sucker! *har har snicker snicker*

     
  • At December 23, 2006 at 8:12 AM, Blogger trancelover said…

    put your hands up for daphstar

     
  • At December 23, 2006 at 10:56 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Yay! I love Fedde Le Grande. Simon you better feed me with more music. I'm addicted.

     
  • At March 20, 2007 at 12:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HEy!! I work in GLO ...i'm the dj doin all the events day....U r always welcome back...Maybe on drop by on weds u can take part in the dancing competition

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER