Down In A Gulp
Monday, January 1, 2007
Good Times, Shitty Times in Ames Part 2
This is a toilet shot. The very small and creepy toilet (pretty much like in the movie Psycho).
Ahh...my first apartment with all the flicked furnitures from the garbage. See the bottles, the beginning of my gulping career. Yes we love Mac and back then the latest was OS9.
Hah! My storeroom/bedroom. It is so small it's not funny.
yea, the bed. Have been using the sleeping bag as my blanket. See, I'm just sleeping next to the heater, so sometimes if I accidentally touch it in the middle of the night, I'll just jump off my bed. Good thing is it's very NAIICE during winter.
Oh yea and how can I forget the good times and shitty times of snow. Yea its great after a snow storm but shitty when it starts to melt and freezes again. I was skating myself to classes most of the time.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 8:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER