Down In A Gulp
Monday, January 1, 2007
What is with the color?
Ok not very much of a cam whore cos I haven't got my freaking Canon Powershot SD 700 IS . Definitely a kick ass cam that I wanna get my hands on. Have always been a fan of the ASS series of PowerShot. Ask any expert about a good point and shoot cam and they will tell you Canon. Still somehow after ISO 400 it has a lot of noise which is the only concern I have. It should be better with the anti-shake feature. But I guess the reason why the don't want too much noise reduction is to preserve the little details in the picture. Well, at least there is a valid reason for the noise in high ISO pictures. Anyways some pictures with a Sony DSC T-something cam.

I don't know why but we do have telepathic minds because we always end up wearing the same color code. This was taken at the awesome SkyBar.

Somehow I look fat in this picture. Well I guess it is just universal to wear black on a girl's night out. I think it is more flattering to blend in with the darkness of the night. Maybe that is what Yu May was thinking as well.

This was on Christmas day and white should be the dress code on a holy day. And we did it again! Both of us in white!

Another picture with the delicious deco of Mid Valley. Just realized the candy stick with a cookie at the end looks somewhat kinky. I don't know, may be my great twisted mind for seeing things in a different way or the artist is just oblivious of his/her design. What say you?

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 5:23 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER