Down In A Gulp
Monday, January 1, 2007
Good Times, Shitty Times in Ames
Was going through some old pictures in Ames and found a few outstanding pictures that I think I have a story to tell.

My first taste of Iowa's life is a visit to the apple farm. Now I know where apples come from and how a freaking apple tree looks like. That's me, posing with a poison apple not wearing a really think sweater not knowing wind chill is about 10 degrees.
Then I came across this very 'gay' picture. The one in front was my then boyfriend and the other gay guy embracing him from the back is his supposed best friend. I find this picture very, erm loving for 2 straight guys. I guess they never expected this picture to leak out.
This is what we normally have for dinner during my first 2 semesters. See, there isn't even a proper dining table. Yea, we lived like a pauper. It is just a box wrapped with the CyRide bus schedule. Checkout the dishes, pork n potatoes, dried prawns , and fried iceberg lettuce. Silverware compliments from our very own student dining hall(yea, we flicked anything we can get our hands on).
This is how we celebrate CNYs. Pot Luck. Some shitty food but at least it is Chinese food. I sure miss my 'family'.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:49 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 1, 2007 at 12:32 PM, Blogger *yumayz* said…

    haha, i don't even wanna go back to ames time anymore. but it was all great times. i bet u had better times. too many shit happened, if not, possibly i wouldn't have met or got close to u hehe *winkz*

     
  • At January 1, 2007 at 7:14 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    AHahha...it is good times what. Think about it, it made you a better person.Think about the semester when we just moved into 314 Hyland, it was good times and I really enjoyed those times.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER