Down In A Gulp
Thursday, January 4, 2007
The celebrity in you!
Came across this interesting website today. Was spending a lot of time on it.

Cognition Robot

Yea man, you upload a photo, detects your face ON the photo, and scans through their celebrity database to match your face. It has the most amazing face detection graphics. I mean it is not super awesome, but awesome enough to make you think that it is a real life robot scanning your face to find a match.I found out that I look like many celebrities, some whom I have no idea who they are. Anywayzz, these are my results.
My photo. Yea, every girl has her photo taken by Estee Lauder at some point in their life.
Put it through the cognition machine, scan scan...scan scan...WALA!
HAhaha...I look like Sammi Cheng, feel like crying, tears of joy.
So, I can't believe that I look like Sammi Cheng, I decided to put another photo through the Cognito Robot.
Delta who??!!! Anyway...last try..some random photo

And it turned out to be......

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 6:37 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER