Down In A Gulp
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Thriller Killer Moves
So, I was watching Michael Jackson's Thriller video and still think it's the best music video ever. Then I realized Wade Robson's Sexy Back actually stole some zombie moves from the video. It is really cool how Wade Robson choreographed the dance and I got myself into poo poo by teaching and performing that exact dance.OMG the pain of going through figuring out what the heck is he doing half of the time almost killed me and to think of performing it in heels, wow, good riddance to me.

I was in awe in front of my PC watching Thriller until I came across this. It's not Michael Jackson but Mikail Jakunsamy! I almost ROTFLMAO when I saw this. Priceless and Timeless!

posted by DaphStar* @ 1:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 10, 2007 at 12:17 PM, Blogger *yumayz* said…

    haha. phantom vehicle? more like haunted vehicle. i think u r being stalked. hehe. or else, all those people have no personality, or no taste in cars..black xtrails with tinted window..maybe they think its cool.hehe..pimp car

     
  • At January 12, 2007 at 10:28 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Ppl in Black tinted X Trail shouldn't be spared. They should let Mat Rempits run over them.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER