Down In A Gulp
Friday, February 2, 2007
Club Ambassadress
I have been a recent Friendster addict of late. I don't know why but I think it is the 'kepoh-chi ness' of browsing through the numerous pictures. So, I do get weird messages once in a while and I came across this message on my bulletin board titled Club Ambassadress Wanted!
It reads:

looking 4 ladies who want 2 be club
ambassadress........
location-hartamas area.
working hours 8pm-12am
salary- rm3000 basic plus commission...
interested....pls email ur profile 2
******@yahoo.com!

Wow RM3k as basic and on top of that there is commission for I God knows what kind of special services. I don't even get a basic of 3k! *sob* Maybe I should reconsider my career man. Just need to friggin sell some liquor (which all clubbing madafakkas will purchase) and I will get the friggin commission for the weekend! Woah, isn't that a good paying part time job or what! I tell you, it pays better than a programmer who needs to work their butt off day through night fixing that little bone biting bug or battling through the night coding with their CEO breathing down their neck every minute and second.

Club Ambassadress don't have their CEOs breathing down their neck pushing them to sell liquor or to entertain customers. Just gotta enjoy yourself entertaining people with the occasional drinking. I think I might consider applying, just friggin disappointed that the clubbing industry is making more money than the IT industry. I am friggin pissed! Arrgghh!

How bout cigarette ambassadress? Do they pay the same too? Do you think we can qualify? *sob*
I mean we dress in the same color code. I will vow not to down in a gulp with everybody.











Or maybe we can qualify as ambassadress for Velvet? Please pay us to party, I would appreciate that very much. 3k a month for 4 hours of work every Sat night. I will absolutely definitely not mind the extra perks for personal grooming as well.
posted by DaphStar* @ 9:42 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At February 3, 2007 at 3:34 AM, Blogger *yumayz* said…

    *ahem* i dun smoke ler...how to be ciggy ambassador..*winkz*... wah whopping 3k ler...pays more than a lot of jobs iknow..wanna try ar..hehe..can see that bling bling in ur eyes..*sparkle*..not bad hor..day time earn 3k at night earn 3k...not a bad idea..annual income also x2..haha

     
  • At February 3, 2007 at 5:14 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    No joke man it's 3k!AHhaa..you send your profile then I will help you relay to the person who posted this ad. Sure can make it as ciggie ambassadress. HAhha, dun need to smoke to be one.

     
  • At February 4, 2007 at 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ladies, be careful for any ad. You might put yourselves in danger. There are many traps out there to lure you all in... Anyway... Take care then. ;)

     
  • At February 8, 2007 at 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *nyek nyek nyek*

    imma stalker...i stalk for a livin'...now i shall stalk yumay...

    *nyek nyek nyek*

    ciggy ambassador hor...

    *nyek nyek nyek*

     
  • At February 9, 2007 at 7:41 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    HAHAHA..OMG I have a Yu May fan on my blog... wtf. This is hilarious.

     
  • At November 10, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good post.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER