Down In A Gulp
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Detoxification
My skin has been flaring up lately. I have been falling sick easily. Too much toxin (all the Johnnie Walker perhaps? *grin*). I think I have almost found a solution to my acne problem and it is something internal. Too much shit in the blood, parasites, liver blockage... few possibilities. Anywayz, I am falling sick easily so it's gotta be something internal. I braved myself to drink oil and juice.

So I decided to do bowel and parasite cleansing. It is easy and you gotta stay at home the entire day just to standby. Drink half a glass of castor oil and orange juice the night before. Stomach will start acting up around 6 something in the morning and that is when the excessive purging starts.

To replenish the loss of electrolytes during the purging, drink and eat the 'meat' of a young coconut. This would prevent nausea and dizziness.

It's half day and I think I am done with the excessive squirting of liquid but I don't feel hungry at all. Have been having glasses of water throughout the day.

I hope this would solve my problem by removing all the toxin buildup in the blood and colon. I should do this every week after drinks. It is like resetting the PC to release clogged up memory that causes the slowdown in the PC.

Yea, purging is good for the anus!

Side note: Went to the much raved about Maison, nice rustic design but music is just bleh. Headed over to Loft and crowd was better. But I had a very bad sinus allergy, sneezing the night away. I guess must be the big herd of uncles flooding the place. Yes, they were everywhere and it was so obvious that they were on the prowl! I mean like what else were they thinking standing on the raised platform with drinks in their hands , looking around. They were not talking to their friends but concentrating on the crowd. Hunting for fresh meat!
BTW Heroes the series is awesome. Same type of awesomeness I found when watching Prison Break.
posted by DaphStar* @ 9:00 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER