Down In A Gulp
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Convent Dim Sum Gathering
Yup had a gathering with the girls and we were discussing next year's 10th anniversary. The anniversary after leaving school that is. Can't believe it has been 10 years since we were in form 5! I am anticipating a lot of married women and mothers in our gathering.
Company was great, food was so not worth it. Please do not have dim sum at KEC. It is just pure crap.

This is pretty much almost everybody except the few that have left early.
Me, Angela, Joyce and Meera. Hmm, Meera likes to be Oral-ed. I love the t shirt and was disturbing her about it. So I took another pic of her again.

Yea, you can actually hear me saying eyerrr, oral you??!! No way, you're my best friend and I won't do that. Sigh, she's getting married as well.

Another best friend of mine. Luckily she's not getting married. She's a clown. Always making me laugh till my teeth falls out. I still remember she actually passed a piece of sanitary pad around for the class to autograph before she left for Sabah.
Ya, this was what we passed around and we were signing on a Whisper Ultra Thin pad.
So creative.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 2:35 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At March 11, 2007 at 3:49 AM, Blogger *yumayz* said…

    that pad thing is seriously disturbing??haha..gosh..its must be growing molds by now..

     
  • At March 11, 2007 at 7:24 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    AHhahaha..disturbing. But that was what we really did. I don't think mold can grow because it is not moist.

     
  • At March 12, 2007 at 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahaha... Correct. Unless you have used it. Eee... Gross...

     
  • At March 12, 2007 at 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deph, love the touch up on your main Pic.

    Anyway, what I loved most is how you pick your pictures, where all of your friends are fugly that way it makes you stand out !!!!! great job, try to work on the boobs....are they real ?

     
  • At March 12, 2007 at 3:41 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    errr...I think I know who you are you nasty guy. Must be my colleague. Only one person spells my name Deph.
    BTW, I didn't touch up the pics, only enhance the colors.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER