Down In A Gulp
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
No feel syok, don't wanna do!
Has anyone read The Star this morning?!! If not , let me educate or FYI you.
Title big big spells out

Abdullah waiting for 'feel good' factor to get even better

When I read further, article was talking about election. Hor, election end of this year hor but don't know when. Prime Minister Abdullah say he syok then announce the date hor.

The General Elections will not be held just yet, not until the “feel good” factor becomes even better, said Barisan Nasional chairman Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

So it means hor, not syok no need election. Then he very secretive one. Very 'yam sap', don't tell you what he wanna do. You poke the sides of his waist also won't divulge one.

Asked if he was ruling out an election this year, the Prime Minister said: “You want to know, I never reveal what I want to do. Cannot, cannot tell you.”

Cannot, cannot tell you. I no syok means no elections la! *sulk*

Hor, like that one hor our country political system. Based on feel syok or not syok. So most of our country investments also based on feel syok or not la. Wahh, die lor like that! Hmmm, 9th Malaysian plan also because he feel syok wanna build more infra.
I thought only I like make decision based on feeelings, didn't know PM also the same..AHAH! Hai, same same, great minds think alike.

Very democratic lor like that. If no syok opposition, don't hold elections so that no need to pressure myself fighting against them. Feel syok when people like your balls then you hold elections so that the rakyat will vote for you hor. Then if rakyat sways a bit to opposition then you sulk and stammer and say NO ELECTIONS!

Screw you opposition! I am the Tai Kor.I can do whatever I want! I no syok means rakyat no chance to elect you!

Please, I hope he don't become like that douche bag lor. Very embarrassing one. Sometimes dunno what he talking, grammar damn powderful, listen until my ears pain pain. Maybe he dunno what he talking also, but he don't care cos he's leading a great nation. Leader of a great nation showing middle finger, I salute.

After reading the article , I was very baffled wor. Har, our PM talks this way wor. How leh, my jaw also drop on the floor. Sound like very shallow hor. Then ar, he always like to deviate from a serious topic lor.

Abdullah said ways the country could develop further include promoting unity, the spirit of muhibbah and religious tolerance.

Talk talk economics, politics, money, crisis, then suddenly must have muhibbah and unity one. Har, me baffled again. Jaw hanging lose already. Every time muhibbah until I damn sien.
I really don't know what to say, you leh?

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:39 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER