Down In A Gulp
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Using slang at the wrong age
Some slang are not meant to be used at a certain age.
I was having some drinks with a bunch of mature women one day. Conversation was normal and as usual I just kept my opinions to myself and listen with an open ear. Well, ears are open but certain information are not transmitted to my brains.

All of a sudden, somoene suggested going down to Ipoh for a glutton day trip. Everybody got excited over the suggestion and agreed to it except for me because I wasn't exactly paying attention to the conversation. Out of nowhere, the leader of the pack asked me, "So, are you game for it??". I was baffled and just stared at her for a second or two. She misinterpreted the expression on my face for incomprehension of the slang game and repeated herself , " Yea, game for it, you know, you on for it?".

I mean, I understand the slang "game" which simply means "on for it" in nigger talk. I myself do not use these street slangs in my daily conversation. So of course it baffles me when someone uses it, especially when it is coming out from an auntie's mouth??!!
Imagine an auntie going, " F'Shizzle M'Nizzle, I am game for anything!".

Wah Lau Eh!

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 8:12 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At November 29, 2007 at 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    da-yum! that sister is a ho yo!
    she is in da mofo game nig!

    game on be-yotch!




    i need to read more.

     
  • At November 29, 2007 at 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dont say nigger on an international blog u damn chink

     
  • At April 23, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, this is the first time I visited your blog. I was enjoying reading until I found this article and I'm shocked to see you use a racial slur as the "n" word. That's a word that's not supposed to be used at ANY age. Such a shame...

     
  • At February 21, 2011 at 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all, don't say the N word in an international blog.

    You might get sued =/

    Seriously.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER