Down In A Gulp
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Stupidly awesome
The first time I was introduced to Friendster, I thought it was a stupid idea of people posting their pictures up for their friends to view it. It's quite meaningless to spend the entire night browsing through the myriad of profiles searching for people you know. Oh yea, and for guys their motive is to tag the chicks who are in their network. For some others, its a race to see who has the most friends. Sometimes it gets too ridiculous that certain people has to open 2 or 3 accounts just to accommodate the list of their 'friends'. Right now you can even make yourself a superstar by re-terming friends as fans. Anyhow, friendster's days are over and many people are phasing out from it except for a bunch of Filipino chicks are still actively promoting themselves.

I am too slowly phasing out of friendster. I must admit that I have to thank friendster for giving me the opportunity to actually build better relationship with my long lost friends. Thank you thank you but I am just bored of friendster right now.

I have recently found my new interest. Also a social networking site but even interesting. The Facebook has become a permanent fixture in my daily schedule.

Facebook allows you to add on thousands of interesting application that are very interactive. Unlike friendster, you can actually create an activity among friends in your list. Right now , I'm hooked onto the Counter Strike application. It may seem lame, because there is no actual shooting involved, but it is addictive because its a race to see who gets the highest rank. Like I said, certain things that may seem stupid at first can turn out to be quite awesome. So, I'm hooked onto Facebook, which explains my hiatus recently.

If you haven't had a Facebook account yet, try to get one.Like I said, it is stupidly awesome.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 9:47 AM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER