Down In A Gulp
Monday, October 8, 2007
Benny Lava
I am lost for words again after watching this video. Brought to you by the same guy who did the Indian thriller and whom came out with phrases such as PUmping Ovaltine, Gosh my calculator ain't got no bow.
This time watch out for ridiculous phrases like these.
I'd Love to see you pee on us tonight
I put papaya there, you love me inside there
I love you inside me


Ok enough of spoilers.



Totally hilarious and witty. I don't know how the guy does it but he just has a good ear for foreign languages.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:48 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At October 14, 2007 at 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my loony bun is fine Benny Lava
    Minor Bun engine made Benny Lava

    the music is starting to stick in my head...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER