Down In A Gulp
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Kids these days...
....are very lucky! Yes, mummy and daddy will shower them with just about anything. My good friend, Alicia, in particular practically tsunamis her daughter with everything. Look at her birthday cake.

An erected Barbie doll in the cake. Her skirt is also part of the cake and can be eaten. So, is the doll amputated beneath the cake? Well, no, she is just bottomless and pantiless. If I were a mummy I would have done the same thing for my daughter...ha ha.I will have all things nice and sweet. Oh I how can I forget, the lucky kid.



The kid even know how to pose for the camera. How can you not pinch her cheeks. See, they have the same big round goo goo eyes. Baby Tricia will just grow up to be like her mummy.


I had big round marble eyes when I was young as well. But what happened??!! I am now well known for my slitty eyes.

Anyways when Tricia is 16, she will have the most kick ass birthday bash that I can imagine. Probably making an entrance in a helicopter, jewelries as door gifts and also the ultimate would most likely be a Veyron as her birthday present. I will await for that day to arrive.


Happy Birthday Tricia!

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:23 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At May 8, 2007 at 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a very beautiful princess-y birthday cake fit for a little princess like Tricia. But it's such a waste to have to eat it ain't it?

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 8:57 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Yea, you're right, princess cake. I felt it is sucha waste eating the gown. It's so pretty.

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahaha... Goo goo eyes... God expanded every part of you except your eyes to remind how fair he is. Look at your height that intimidates your colleagues. On the other hand... Kids these days... The example you used here is not extreme. For example... Nowadays school kids' mobile phones are much more advance comparing to mine even yours. Do they need that kind of luxuries? Hmm...

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!! Thanks for your comment... greetings from Mexico! :)

     
  • At May 11, 2007 at 5:05 AM, Blogger Mr Gin said…

    I really want to go this birthday party 16 years from now!!

     
  • At May 11, 2007 at 12:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    gin: I will sure introduce you to Alicia and her hubby. And I'm sure u'll get invited for Tricia's 16th Birthday bash then. Await the descend from the helicopter and the arrival of the brand new Veyron. But I think by then there would be a faster car. So Veyron might be out.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER