Down In A Gulp
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Foreign objects in food
This weekend was all about food food. I still couldn't get over the quesadillas. I didn't have breakfast and lunch the next day. It actually lasted me for 2 whole meals.
Anywayz, I was so hungry just now after a session of intensive cardio.
Came back home and gobbled a whole big packet of nasi lemak. Oh yea, it was mouth watering.



While chewing my food, I felt something long and hard. Tried to bite it harder thinking it might be an anchovy from the sambal but just couldn't break it. So I decided to spit it out and to my horror it was this thing.

What the hell! A rusted stapler! Good thing I did not swallow it or else it would be cutting through my internal organs. Who to sue? The struggling nasi lemak mak cik? Damn it. Totally spoil my appetite. An effing rusted stapler! How the hell did it get into the nasi lemak?! I am so pissed. If it was KFC I'll be glad to bring them to court. Aih, being a typical Malaysian, I will just not buy from that stall again because I can't sue the mak cik for money or any sort of compensation.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 10:56 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At April 22, 2007 at 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've had an 'experience' with banana leave RM1 a pack nasi lemak too. When I was nicely chewing on the rice, I bit into a tiny stone. I couldn't be bothered spitting it out so I just continued chewing on it (crunch crunch) and swallowed the whole mouthful! Haha...so much for 'healthy' eating habits

     
  • At April 22, 2007 at 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I work part time in a Chinese fast food restaurant as a delivery driver. We deliver to hotels a lot, like Super 8.

    Couple days ago, a Latino lady that worked at the front desk ordered delivery. 1/2 hr later she came to the restaurant saying there was a small piece of junk paper inside the food. The restaurant lady wasn't too pleased and gave her an attitude, even though she had her order re-cook. After giving the new order to her, the Latino lady refused to take it, saying the cook (which happens to be her husband) didn't wash his hand before cooking her food. So, the 2 started a big argument and the Latino threatened not to let us delivery to Super 8 Motel anymore.

    In the end, the Latino got a new order again, the restaurant lady on the other hand, was fired. she was well known for having an attitude and being rude to customers. Yelling was often heard whenever she's on the phone. But I guess... if she hadn't give her the attitude at first the Latino would probably didn't mind taking the first replacement.

    Ongzilla

     
  • At April 23, 2007 at 8:18 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Adrianne: oh stones in food I have encountered numerous times. Especially in vege that are not washed thoroughly. At least you didn't crack your tooth.

    Ongzilla: Nvr piss a waiter. I do not want them to play futsal with my food in the kitchen. I don't know whats the prob with some old Chinese American ladies. Very rude and crude people.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER