Down In A Gulp
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Cool Indian Lecturer
Do you realize that Indian people are so good at math and unhumanly equations that normal beings cannot comprehend? Yes, they are so fluent at engineering especially electrical engineering equations and computer science theories that baffles you. It is no wonder even their language is complicated. They are super humans indeed.

So, it is not surprising that almost 50% of the engineering faculty are made up of Indians in universities all around the world. They are so good with theories that it belittles you.
It is no wonder students get frustrated and write the weirdest comments about the professors at the end of every semester. I was once a frustrated student and almost felt like shooting myself every time the professors starts rattling like an automatic M16.



This dude reminds me so much of my professor Govindarasu. A becomes 'yay', S becomes 'yes', and R becomes ' Arer'. Every time he speaks, we laugh at his accent. You gotta watch this video and it gets better towards the mid. I've been watching it over and over again for the entire day and still laugh like it was my first time.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 8:37 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At April 17, 2007 at 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL I'm laughing my azz off on this one! My experiences with Indian weren't so good. One got me switched from Engineering major to Business, the other one (in the States) terrified students like he actually had an M16! We're expected to sit still and listen like it was the army during his lectures, one time my friend snored, he saw it and kicked him out of the class right on the spot! What a prick.

    Ongzilla

     
  • At April 17, 2007 at 9:25 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Indians are good at engineering but they can't teach!Oh dear me. They can do R&D in the uni but please don't teach.

     
  • At April 18, 2007 at 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Govindarasu? What about Mitra, Chauduri or hmm..what is that guy's name that taught us ComS 363. Those days were great especially after the classes. Remember the incident when we attended ComS 282's TA session? Some Chinese lady sitting beside you suddenly just start swatting you with a roll of newspaper. Classical.

     
  • At April 18, 2007 at 8:00 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Fook: Oh yea, I will always remember that bizarre situation. She whacked me like I stole her husband. But it was actually a friggin bug.

     
  • At April 19, 2007 at 8:35 AM, Blogger FengY said…

    Oh, indian lecturers! I have plenty of them in my university! Their English really requires some adapting to. It is especially hilarious when they are helping us to recognise the word they are saying by spelling it out. I can never get past the 2nd letter

     
  • At April 21, 2007 at 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Your post reminds me of an Indian lecturer I used to had during Operating Systems class. Manoj was his name. I wonder where he went all this while.

    Anyways he showing us how to make undos by keyboard shortcuts. "Control jet." he said. We students actually tried to find the key combos on the keyboard. All of us were really confused lol. :))

    "Jet...jet..." he kept saying, until he pointed out the keys himself.

    "OOOOH! Contol Z!" we all said, ALOUD. Hahaw, I kept laughing till this day thinking about it.

     
  • At April 24, 2007 at 11:54 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Yes kyle. My Indian prof was lecturing for the OS class as well! Every time he tries to say S, it becomes Yes. So we were like Yes or S. And finally ohh....ASS! And he went YES!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER