Down In A Gulp
Friday, April 6, 2007
Please snip it off
And so, I was sitting in front of my workstation totally immersed in my work when suddenly I felt a disgusting presence behind me. The sound of heavy breathing came together with the stench of garlic breath made me jumped out of my skin. It almost killed my olfactory senses instantly.
Turning back slowly, I felt like I was going to face a half decomposed mummy. At least it wasn't so horrific, but what I saw was bad!

Well he's close to any of those Japanese creepies. Yes, extraneous nostril hairs!
Guys, this is one thing you have to really take note besides the excessive facial hair which makes you look homeless. Nostril hairs are more often than not, ignored! Why can't you just include this into your daily beauty regime. Just like shaving, I think that guys should also snip off their extraneous nostril hair.

Can you imagine when this cute guy is about to kiss his date and suddenly she decides to open her eyes to peep on him and the first thing she saw was the excessive nostril hair so close to touching her nose! So the cute guy blew his chance in getting laid.

So please, the next time you stand in front of the mirror, just try tilting your head up a bit and you will realize the amount of hair in your nose could actually develop a new strain of virus. And yes, it is a bacteria rainforest in there.

Just do us girls a favor and pay more attention to the rainforest in your nose. It is worst when you have icicles stuck in between hairs during a very bad flu outbreak.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 5:40 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At April 7, 2007 at 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I was so drunk last night. Did I do anything stupid? Oh God, I swear to NEVER drink that much again! Never ever! Hahahahaha. I remembered meeting all of you but I can't recall the conversations I've had with everyone. Anyways, THIS I do remember: I did see a guy with really long nostril hair. Rainforest Galore!

     
  • At April 7, 2007 at 10:14 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    HAha..dun worry. You weren't super uber drunk to me. I didn't realise that as well. But as usual, you were dancing with Jay..ahha.

     
  • At April 8, 2007 at 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hoho... This blog reminds me someone... Cixxxwawa. He makes double combo to any girl he tackles, bad breath + nostril hair. Wahaha...

     
  • At April 10, 2007 at 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've seen ppl with extremely long ear hair, worse yet, they got those yellowish excrement hanging around the earhole but don't bother cleaning it. Yes, nostril hair is bad enough, not to mention the 'extras' that come with it.
    Haha.......

    Ongzilla

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER