Down In A Gulp
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Tres Chic Fashion Show 2
Found more photos in my camera that weren't uploaded. This is the problem when you have a memory card of Gigabytes. Tend to abuse it by snapping nonsense and storing it in there forever.

Almost bought this dress. But then again, I do not have any occasion to wear it to. I like to model, however the tattoo on her arm is ugly. Girls should never tattoo on the arm! Appear too masculine and intimidating ok. So if you wanna get a tattoo, I would say, at places that you can conceal during the day and reveal during the nights ( which includes the bedroom). Now that I would say is SEXAY!

Oh, this model is sooo sweet. But the dress is just bleh.

Nice day cocktail dress. Don't you think models have very bad postures?! I now realize that they are bound to get lower back problems. They actually lean back sitting on their abdomen and stressing their tail bone for the sake of parading the garment. Isn't standing straight the best way to show off the piece of garment?

No camel toe this time.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 6:59 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At May 8, 2007 at 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think most models are bound to have some kinda back problems at certain points of their modelling lives. Not only because of the postures they keep but those killer heels that they wear...my gosh! Then again I love killer heels and I walk in them approximately 8 hours a day, 7 days a week. :)

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 8:59 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    My heels career is coming to an end. I am so done with heels and right now into flats. I don't really want to intimidate my colleagues, ya know.

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha...talk about intimidating. I'm required to wear a full power suit to work everyday and paired with my 4-inch court shoes, I'm a towering 5'11". There's this shoe shop in Sg Wang by the name Zaaz which sells handmade (or so they claimed) shoes and the heels are gorgeous! The court shoes there are like 4-5 inches and they're very comfortable (well...relatively)

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 9:00 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Wow..you are tall!I will take note of Zaaz. Which floor is it?

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't remember which floor it was on. I hardly shop in Sg Wang, don't like the crowd there plus I hate complexes with low ceilings. The shop was newly opened when I went there last month and bought 3 pairs of shoes! They were very cheap...about RM70+ per pair

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER