Down In A Gulp
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
How to Flirt
Another one of my observation during the clubbing sessions. I was observing and trying to identify if a girl is flirting with a guy. Sadly, I am quite the 'kayu' and can never master the art of flirting or the art of seduction. One thing I learned, you don't need to be beautiful to be a seductress! Woo hoo. Now that is one good piece of motivation.
Ok, I had got all my observations jotted down in my lil' black book.

How to Flirt ( For Girls):

- Maintain good eye contact because it shows confidence. Also smile with your eyes when flirting to show your interest in the guy. Only make seductive eyes later in the conversation or if the person is drunk.



- Compliment the guy on maybe his shirt, or sense of humor. Don't compliment on his stature yet, worst still, telling him that he has a big package.

- Keep your body language open and inviting. ie: through the conversation, touch the person's arms lightly when telling a story. Maintain good eye contact at all times but don't stare cos it is uncomfortable. Act shy once in a while by staring down and then looking back at him.


- Initiate stimulating conversation. Ask open-ended questions maybe about the flirtee's family, pet, job, hobbies.....etc. Do not ask about his sex life or whether he has or does not have foreskin intact.

- open up more about yourself to give him more reason to be interested in you. However, don't go on and on and dominate the conversation. The goal is to intrigue and not to bore.

- Always be alert at looking out for the flashing red light. If detected ( meaning he is uninterested) then make your exit gracefully.

- Pay attention to personal space. If you are successful at gently touching the arm of the flirtee, that means he has no issues with personal space and you have broken that barrier. Otherwise, watch out for the red flashing light that you have violated the person's personal space.

- Finally progress in your flirting if everything seems ok. Lead him into closing the deal be it a date , a dance , a kiss , or if there is *ehem* sexual connection then proceed with a proper rendezvous.


Flirting is supposed to be fun and healthy. Without you realizing it, you can be flirting sometimes just to get attention. Couples need to flirt with each other every now and then to maintain that romance and spark in their life. Singles flirt to prospect their future partner.
Flirting is harmless fun, so just enjoy and do it responsibly. Yes, Drink responsibly and Flirt responsibly.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 10:56 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At May 3, 2007 at 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Akaka... Daph, you're such a broodmother. Art of flirt... Art of seduction instead. I do agree with your last sentence. Relationship does need flirts to spice up. Lai lai lai! Flirt me. :p

     
  • At May 4, 2007 at 11:42 AM, Blogger Mr Gin said…

    Sifu of clubbing flirtation art!!

     
  • At May 6, 2007 at 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK OK, I will try some with that chubby kimchi and cold sushi (yikes, dang cold!) If they don't not work, please write a sequel ok?

    sy

     
  • At May 6, 2007 at 10:14 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    I'm no Sifu. If I am , I would have people greeting me while walking through Velvet.
    I hope the tips works. However, I will write a supplementary document to it..HHAHA.

     
  • At May 7, 2007 at 1:18 AM, Blogger Xavy-licious said…

    My fren's say I am like water to fire when it comes to flirting. I know nuts. I don't even remember how to flirt. I am a robotic person who is in need of oil to glide myself smoothly thru life. Ah, it's been a while since I tasted Singlehood. You make me feel depressed now. hahaha!

     
  • At May 18, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like dancing, this just needs a lot of practice. The big trouble with flirting in bars is that you need to keep your wits about you while you're nervous like hell AND slightly intoxicated. The only way around is to keep doing it until you get used to it =)

    Flirting with random people is definitely a lot of fun, but doing it when someone you love? Priceless.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER