Down In A Gulp
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Girls Nite Out
I love a girls night out. We get to have dinner together, club, and talk unimaginable issues that guys would not want to hear. We can let go and be ourselves without having people to judge us. That is what girls night out is all about. And then of course we do crazy stuff in clubs like judging guys around us or probably get a partner for one of the girls to hook up with.

Anyways, the night started out with dinner at Max! located along Tengkat Tung Shin. They have done a good job turning the colonial houses into a chic restaurant but still maintaining the old charms.

Food was pretty good. I would say the appetizers were the best. Service was really good and fast with very friendly well trained servers. The only downside is the lighting which I thought was a bit too bright. So, I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic couple's dinner.

Had cod fish in lemon butter sauce as my entree.

Alicia had Lamb cutlets in mint sauce. Oh yea, it was good too. (Picture a lil over exposed because of the flash)

And then of course my favs are the desserts. How can I resist a good gourmet dessert. So I had white chocolate pie, with chocolate flavored ice cream along with some syrup-soaked fruits.


And yea, we were stuffed after all the good food. Bleh. However, we were so psyched about going to Loft.


Me and my chicks. Make your choice. From left, Alicia, Chris,Pam,Kat,Mich. All single and quite available.


We were entertained to some models in Barbie skirts. I have my doubts on their gender somehow. One of them look too drag to be a female. The other has tattoos all over her body which is so not feminine at all. How do I confirm if they are truly females or a female in disguise?
My answer came later in the night.



They were just dancing right above us and one of them ( the more drag looking one) was wearing a really short flair skirt. So, we were sitting really right below them while the danced to entertain us. Armed with my camera, I had to take shots from below.

Dang, not the shot I wanted! Have to turn off my flash to make it less obvious that I am trying to take an upskirt shot.

Daphne after a few drinks, can do shameless things. FINALLY I got my shot!


It is confirmed, its a female. See, no bulge or balls sticking out from either sides of the panties. This holds true in Malaysia but not in Thailand. Given the benefit of doubt, I will take it that she is a true female.

So you think only guys do stuff like these, trying to take an upskirt shot? Well, its a girls nite out like I said and we will do just about anything.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:51 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At May 12, 2007 at 5:31 AM, Blogger Mr Gin said…

    I guess there is no law that covers on girls peeping underneath another girls skirt. THAT IS JUST SO WRONG!!

    p/s:the law has got to move with time...

     
  • At May 12, 2007 at 12:09 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    What is wrong with that. There is now law to govern the paparazzis. They take all sorts of shots and publish it. So what is wrong with a girl checking out another girl's panties? HAHAH

     
  • At May 13, 2007 at 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deng!!! Good food and nice chicks of yours... Never invite me. :( Just kidding. Ahaha...

     
  • At May 13, 2007 at 11:48 PM, Blogger Xavy-licious said…

    Lucky thing she did some bikini waxing/shaving before the show. Or else, the pics will be very unsightly. Good job! Even better if she were to have a camel toe!

     
  • At May 14, 2007 at 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha funny! Only a thing a guy would do (taking picture from under), I'm proud of you Daphne! :)

    Actually if a girl did it then it's ok, if it was a guy he'd probably got kicked out already. haha.........

    Ongzilla

     
  • At May 14, 2007 at 7:46 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Xavy: If I got her camel toe, I'll be sending it to The Star to earn my 50 bucks.

    Ongzilla: My guy fren was video recording her from the bottom and the girl told him off. HAHAH.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER