Down In A Gulp
Sunday, June 3, 2007
A Garden wedding ,A night of Shenanigans
This is the first time I have attended a garden wedding. Usually its the traditional Chinese sit down dinner in a hotel, where dinner is suppose to start at 7pm but will drag to 8:30pm. Worst case scenario is that the older folks will chuck their favorite karaoke oldies hits into the machine and croon the night away. HATE IT!

So, garden wedding is totally different where its a buffet instead of a sit down dinner. Guests will get to mingle with the other guest instead of getting their ass glued to the seat, going through the grueling 9 or 10 course dinner.

Actually this post is meant to be picture-heavy-duty.


And so, my evening started out real early. Unfortunate for everyone, I brought the rain.

Nice setting with the tables and tents in the garden, not so nice when the ground is soaked with water. By the way if you like what you see, the garden wedding took place at Cafe Citron located along Jln Eaton. It is one of those big bungalows with a lawn of a soccer field.


The indoors were fully reserved for family and close friends.


Nat and I the ang pow treasurer. Sorry Joey, I actually peeked into every packet that we received and gave nasty looks at those who gave below 100 bucks.


I like the place quite a fair bit. It has that warm rustic feel to it. So I decided to explore it a bit more.


And yes, my favorite, the toilet. Checkout the little wooden door by the sanitary bin. A bathroom catered for the hobbits. How cute!



The rain couldn't seem to stop and we couldn't seem to stop too...drinking that is. Finally the bride and bridegroom made their entrance.


The MCs had to calm the rowdy crowd. Alcohol turns people into creatures.


The Charlie's Angels. We are the life of the office.


Actually make that 4. The bride is the new addition to the Angels.


The night went along pretty well. Albeit our soaking wet feet, we still managed to make our to Velvet for the after party. ( Yea, Velvet AGAIN!Lifeless person)




Still quite sober. Walking around with the glass in my hand made me look like a drunkard, but I'm not. Its all water! I'm just a poser!

After couple of shots of Tequila, Blow Job and a Flaming , we couldn't care less of what people may think of us.


Under normal circumstances, me and my friends will never pose with a peace sign. If we do the peace sign, its a sarcastic gesture.


Victor thanking the Almighty One for girls brushing against him.


Brian getting squashed by a bunch of drunkards.


Trying out the five cute poses of a Taiwanese girl. Only managed to do 2, the peace 2 finger and 5 finger pose.

Yes, I am digging my teeth.


And finally, I will be missing you Kat. Girls night out will never be the same without you.



P/s: I've never posed for so many pictures before. I'm so lethargic now that I feel nauseous from all the cam whoring.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 1:25 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At June 3, 2007 at 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice pics...I lurrveee weddings. Can't wait for mine in July! :P

     
  • At June 3, 2007 at 4:07 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    wow, you're getting married? Congrats! Garden wedding??

     
  • At June 4, 2007 at 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks!
    Haha, of course it's not a garden wedding. It's the chinese 9-course-sit-down-dinner type. And don't think there'll be a proper champagne toast either...I'm predicting some cheesy yum-seng sessions. But nevertheless, I'm still excited. Hehe

     
  • At June 4, 2007 at 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keke... Daphne, since you will look down on people whose wedding angpow is less than RM100... I suggest you why not you save RM1 a day for me till my November wedding dinner. Lai lai lai! Wahaha...

    P/S: Adrianne, congratulation from me though I don't know you personally. :p Cheers!

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 7:04 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    OH damn, you're getting married in Nov. AHahha...buffet ar?

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheng yik: Congratulations too!
    Hey, why don't y'all check out my wedding homepage at www.adriannelim.com and tell me what y'all think. Put in a lot of effort on that

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Adrianne, your wedding site is cool. By the way... How tall are you? Want to join my modeling agency? Daphne is my first model. Her nick is Mumble Chan (vs Amber Chia). Wahaha... Just kidding. :p

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 11:20 PM, Blogger russel said…

    Tay Cheng Yik we want to see your wedding website too. Please upload your wedding photo albums for us to enjoy.

    adrianne: how much u paid for your photo package?

    i like your outdoor shooting, at least something different from the usual KL scenes (Putrajaya, FRIM Kepong).

    ur wishlist is pretty specific huh? Sony Home Theatre System DAV-D2820KW... -___-

     
  • At June 6, 2007 at 8:39 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Adrianne: wow,you are really slender. Your husband is one lucky guy.

    Cheng Yik: you really get me into a lot of trouble. wth Mumble Chan. I got an sms from someone calling me Mumble Mumble.

    Russ: why are you inquiring for pricing from Adrianne? You are planning to......ehem.*wink*

     
  • At June 6, 2007 at 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    daphstar*: Hehe...yeah, I'd like to think he's one lucky guy too :P

    russel: The outdoor shoots was done in a remote island off Malacca (where my hometown is). I paid about RM7K+ which is a rip-off actually because the original package that I signed up for was RM2,988. So don't get cheated by these bridal houses when you go sign up for a photo package

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER