Down In A Gulp
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Verb-alize name of a place
What I meant is to make a verb out of the name of a place. Let me give some examples.
"Babes, are you Velveting tonight?" translates into "Girl, are you going to Velvet to club tonight?". Catch my drift? Most of the time it is used for clubbing (Well, for me at least). The word clubbing has become too overused and sometimes ostentatious. There's gotta be a way to substitute that term and that is to verb-alize the name of the club.

Club owners come up with names that can easily be verb-alize as well. I guess they did realize the fact that people actually use club names as a verb to refer instead of using the word clubbing.
"Dude, are you Rushing tonight?" meaning are you clubbing at Rush tonight. Ok Rush ain't that great but there is this place called Bed. Great verb to use, be it decent or indecent.

The Bed is a club located along the Asian Heritage Row and apparently there are actually beds in it where you can chill out. I have not been to Bed but I would want to go to Bed with someone (sounds indecent). So imagine this, a guy asking a girl out to The Bed on Friday night.

Guy: Hey babe, do you wanna go to Bed with me tonight?
Girl: Errr, yea, sure.
Guy: Great, I'll pick you up at 11 alright?
Girl: On your way, please pick up some condoms from 7 Eleven because I do not have any with me.
Guy: Huh?? We are going to The Bed along the Asian Heritage Row.
Girl: *embarassed*

So you see, an indecent proposal to know if a girl is willing to sleep with you.

If I were to open a club, it will most definitely have a name that can be a verb anytime.


Yes, Club Phar Quay! ( for the Americans, its spelt Phar Key).

Ah Beng: Kinky, you wanna fucky tonight?
Kinky: Can can. I want...hehehe.
Ah Beng: Oh Soli, I meant go to Phar Quey leh, what you thinking. Horny only call you meh.

Very soon, Phar Quey will be the talk of the town. Every guy will want to fucky with a girl and the girl will be so willing to get a fucky. Devising a pick up line would be so much easier with a popular club such as Phar Quey in town.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 8:40 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER