Down In A Gulp
Monday, May 28, 2007
Photo Kaki
I know I am slow. I just started taking a slight more interest in photography these days. I think its because of my new kick ass Canon PowerShot that I bought. So, I decided to get some ideas from this kick ass Malaysian Photography forum, photokaki.com

All the amateur and professional Malaysian photographers converge in this particular forum to exchange ideas and also to show off their masterpieces. But ,I do enjoy sifting through the pictures, getting ideas for an artistic shot. I have decided that I would start shooting portraits of old people.
Somehow there is something captivating about their expression which shows in the lines of their face.


Photo source : metamedia.stanford.edu



Photo source :http://dogjournals.blogspot.com


It is so common that people(especially guys) would make pretty girls their model for a photo shoot. Well, I guess it is only natural that guys would want to shoot only pretty girls instead of old people. There is no incentive to shoot old people right, guys? Old people are common, but sweet young thangs..*slurp*. You can't get them at clubs, but you get them to pose for you for free!

Photo source : photokaki.com

DAMN! Nose bleed! I can't believe she's Malaysian!

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:30 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At May 28, 2007 at 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whether it's the works of wonderbra or natural effect, she sure has one hell of a boobs!

    Rare Malaysian species...... lol

    Ongzilla

     
  • At May 28, 2007 at 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daph, you want to get shot? Lend me your PowerShot then. Keke... Lai lai lai! Don't be shy.

     
  • At May 28, 2007 at 9:03 PM, Blogger russel said…

    Yes, please let Tay Cheng Yik shoot you with his 'PowerShot'. Go Go Go ! Fire in the hole !

    Bree is a Singaporean ler. The hole shooting is done in Singapore...

     
  • At May 29, 2007 at 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Russ, you have interpret my comment wrongly. Please say sorry to me and Daph. If not, please let's settle in Counter Strike. Dare!? Wahaha... I doubt.

    By the way... I don't own Canon's but Olympus'. Therefore please don't quote the PowerShot with single quotes. If not, readers will think I'm sex maniac like you. LOL

     
  • At May 29, 2007 at 3:23 AM, Blogger russel said…

    Wah so protective haa !!

    Of course cannot play CS, too old liao, reaction numb already, so I better say sorry....

    SORRY HA DAPH !!!!
    I scared kena headshot by Olympus !! DIE DIE DIE...
    :D

     
  • At May 29, 2007 at 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm... "Please say sorry to me and daph" Why did Tay just made it sound like you guys are a couple.

     
  • At May 29, 2007 at 6:45 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    GAH! THOMAS! You're sucha sadist!

     
  • At May 29, 2007 at 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Akaka... Thomas, long time no see you here. You hide and snipe in your turtle shell? :p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER