Down In A Gulp
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Go, Go Shawty, Its my Birthday!

YAHOOLIGAN! It's my birthday, We gonna party like its my birthday, We gonna sip Bacardi like its my birthday!
In 15 mins I'm turning 21 *he he*. I wish I had a birthday cake this big to relive my childhood.
Right now I'm lovestoneddd. Seriously, its my theme song...LoveStoned......

Birthdays are fun until you hit 30. That is the time you start thinking what have you achieved so far in life and what awaits you in another 10 years. I shall ponder about that when I hit 30. Till then, I still got 9 more years to go *ke ke*.

GO GO SHAWTY, ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 8:34 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At July 22, 2007 at 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're 21?????????????????

    time to pop your cherry. popped!

     
  • At July 23, 2007 at 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAH! and i'm 15 and havent even grow my first pubic hair.

     
  • At July 23, 2007 at 6:41 AM, Blogger WhitetulipS said…

    Hi~ you have been featured on our New Community Top Blog list. If you would like to participate in the contest, please place our community thumbnail on your blog to qualify. Last date for entry is 31st July 2007.

    Thanks!
    http://www.christienlavin.com/blog/

     
  • At July 23, 2007 at 8:55 AM, Blogger zewt said…

    happy belated bday....

    9 more years till 30... fun eh... wait till you reach the time when it's 1 year before 30. opps.... i shouldnt spoil your fun haha!

     
  • At July 23, 2007 at 9:59 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    Anonymous: No one is gonna pop my cherry ok!

    yw: you late bloomer.

    Zewt: I'll worry about that 2 years before I reach 30.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER