Down In A Gulp
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Dance competition
I attended a dance competition as a spectator on a Sunday morning, a lil hungover. At least it was an interesting competition to watch. Also, I was wide awake, thanks to the auntie that was sitting beside me. To be polite and respectful, I kept my cool and just smile and nod at her every remark.
Can you imagine, she was sooo excited that she kept turning back to her friends, passing remarks, then talking over me to my neighbor about the participants and she kept doing that back and forth and back and forth and side to side. OMG, lady, just shut up and sit still! I couldn't take it and I offered to exchange places with her so that she can talk to her friends till kingdom comes.

Annoying lady aside, there were interesting participants tho. Of course, the vast majority was made out of teens and middle age participants. There were the kiddy group and they are just so adorable. Some are too tiny that its not funny.

The girl looks like a little dot compared to the participants around her.

Then came the interesting event. Belly dancing...ooo....smoking hot I tell you.

Very well endowed belly dancer.

It only gets better and better..... and suddenly...


Ok...auntie's got guts.

But I will tell you who's got the BIGGEST guts (pun intended)



Yes, the crowd roared and cheered when she made her entrance. But checkout who's got even bigger guts.
A male belly dancer. This is unheard of, to me at least.

Overall, it was pretty entertaining.

Ok here's the video.


Labels:

posted by DaphStar* @ 7:00 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At July 17, 2007 at 3:51 PM, Blogger Gary said…

    more & clearer pictures please. zoomed in is possible :)

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 3:58 PM, Blogger Gary said…

    i forgot to add..the belly dancers...DAMNNNN SAT MAN

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 7:17 PM, Blogger khengsiong said…

    Mmm... this post reminds me of something I saw in the States a few years back...

    The advertisement of a 'Gentlemen's Club' boosted that it had large number of gorgeous dancers, but added this line "... and 3 ugly ones."

    Perhaps some gentlemen went into the club out of curiosity...

    BTW, you might want to use 'Sport' mode of your camera in this kind of situation.

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish you took some video clips as well to 'compliment' the few 'outstanding' dancers.

    If I was a sultan I'd invite those gorgeous belly dancers to dance for me, and more... lol

    "Malaysia's got Talent!"

    Ongzilla

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    include a video la aiyooooooooo
    still images cannot see how she dance. wanna goncang also susah. haih.

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 10:45 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    THe cam was on sports mode minus flash cos I didn't want to make it obvious that I'm taking a photo of them.
    I have the video, will upload to youtube.

     
  • At July 18, 2007 at 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    daph,

    i hope the video hor, got you wearing a bikini and a thong and belly dancing too.....woooooooooooooooooo that would make my day anyday anywhere anyhow anywhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

     
  • At July 18, 2007 at 8:08 AM, Blogger F.R.E.D.Y said…

    "The Mummy" movie!! hehe..

     
  • At July 18, 2007 at 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i thought i saw your moms there shakin it in the bikini...

    i shall report this blog as offensive

     
  • At July 18, 2007 at 6:46 PM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    fred: wat Mummy movie..I dun see any mummy

    yw: Ahaha....did you have your dinner before watching it?

     
  • At July 19, 2007 at 12:01 PM, Blogger Gary said…

    they look like they are on speed not belly dancing.

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 8:00 AM, Blogger DaphStar* said…

    HUh.....they are shaking. That's what belly dancing is about...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: DaphStar*
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
*Star Chatz
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

*Starz Count
Counters
Free Counter
*Star Postings
Previous Post
Archives
*Star Homiez
*Star Boutiques
*Star Tunez
  • * 1) Bartender - T-Pain
  • * 2) Shawty - Plies Feat T-Pain
  • * 3) Valentine - Lloyd
  • * 4) Get It Shawty - Lloyd
  • * 5) Buy You A Drank- T-Pain feat Young Joc
  • * 6) Tambourine - Eve
  • * 7) Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
  • * 8) Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5
  • * 9) LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
  • * 10)Buddy - Musiq Soulchild
List of Weird Names
  • Black Lim
  • Dadmond Tan
  • Auto Yap
  • Bacon Lim
*Star Visitors

*Star BlogLog
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER